Mar 9, 2017

8 K-Pop Idols that rock blonde hair



Random post, I know. 
Recently I've noticed that a lot of Asian celebrities have been blonde at one point. It's a nice hair color as an american I see a lot of blonde people on a daily basis so it kind of loses its uniqueness. In Korea you probably don't see a lot people who have blonde hair, so for celebrities this a way to stand out.
I've seen a bunch of Asian Celebrities try blonde hair but not everyone looks good. There are few people I've seen where the blonde hair just ruined them, and made them look bad. Luckily there are some people who bring justice to their hairstyle and make me love them more! Here are my favorite 7 Asian celebrities that should make blonde their permanent hair color! 

These aren't ranked or put in any specific order. This just a list of my faves.

Lisa (Blackpink)

Lisa is pretty new to the K-Pop scene so I haven't seen her with any hair color other than blonde and gray/silver. The hairstyle itself is great and with her golden ombre it just makes her features stand out more!


Jackson (GOT7)

This boy from Hong Kong definitely knows how to work almost every shade of blonde. Jackson definitely has an adorable, childish personality and this hair color makes him look young and innocent. He looks good, and he knows it.  


Sunjong (Infinite)

He is so sexy with blonde hair!! Sunjong has a quiet, introvert personality so when he has his hair black, or brown I find myself ignoring him, or losing him among the other Infinite members. When his hair is blonde I can't help but notice how pretty he is!



Taeyeon (SNSD)

Taeyeon is probably the female that wears blonde hair the best! I love that she is able to wear such a light shade of blonde and still look magical! Her hair color compliments her complexion and doesn't clash with it. I always wonder how she stays so pale...

Junho (2PM)

Junho didn't keep his blonde hair for long, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. This hair color gives him a boyish look, and matches his mischievous personality! 


Suga (BTS)

This man has had every hair color in the book! While I do enjoy seeing him with green hair, blonde hair makes skin seem more pale, and gives him a angelic appearance. 

Sehun (EXO)

Sehun looks good with various different hair colors but blonde is definitely my favorite. It makes him appear more mature, and it also goes well with his complexion. 



Yoona (SNSD)

To be honest, she looks best with strawberry blonde hair. Yoona has a youthful and innocent look. When she wears her hair in brighter shades it makes her look younger, and brightens her appearance. 





So what do you think? Do you agree with any of these? Let me know which Asian celebrities you think look best with blonde hair. Until then!

Post a Comment